Tripod is one of those measurement accessories which is necessary in 90% of the survey work. Choosing the right "tripod" model for the right kind of job is half of job success. Surveying total station, using a wooden tripod, is characterized by high stiffness and ensures the stability of the instrument. However, the work of an optical or laser level is worth using lightweight and easy to transport aluminum tripod. The offer includes tripods which help to achieve all measuring tasks - surveying and general construction.
- lightweight and durable - aluminum tripods for optical levels, construction lasers and theodolites, spherical head facilitates rapid instrument leveling
- quick lock legs - eccentric clamps for quick set up of the tripod
- weatherproof - both wooden tripods and aluminum are resistant to weather conditions (rain, sun), they are characterized by high resistance to mechanical damage and ensure the highest precision while working in the field
Nivel System SJJ1, SJJ1D aluminium tripods:
- Lightweight and durable tripods with terminal locks, ideal for optical and laser leveling instruments.
- Min height: approx. 0.97 m
- Max height: approx. 1.60 m
- Weight: approx. 3 kg