Nivel System CL4D-B – 2 planes vertically, 2 horizontally, superb blue beam
The Nivel System CL4-B – the multi-purpose 4D cross laser with the superb blue laser beam. The equipment presents perfectly leveled reference lines (horizontal and vertical) on the walls, which support all finishing and general construction works. Due to the fact that the laser has 4 laser heads, the user can work with four laser planes - in the range of 360° each. The simultaneous display contains the configuration of right angles, which is available e.g. in construction and finishing works (e.g. tiling). The unit offers an electronic compensator, which is more efficient in comparison to the magnetic one. Blocking the compensator means that the instrument can be tilted and can use diagonal lines. The built-in 1/4" thread includes the stableness as well as stabilizing the equipment instrument mounted on the tripod, adapter or laser shelf.
The equipment is very well protected against dust and water. The IP54 resistance class confirms it. The leaser heads are protected with metal bodies and the glass windows have an anti-reflective filter (the laser beam does not reflect from the glass and no laser glows are formed). The rubber protectors at the corners of device's body eliminate possible abrasions, but also provide a more reliable laser grip.
- accuracy and reliability - the clear beam of the blue laser guarantees comfortable work in all conditions, the equipment enables work with an accuracy of ± 1 mm / 10 m
- even greater range - the pulse function allows you to work with the laser sensor outdoors at large distances
- precise beam display - bright, blue laser beam and high-quality optics generate lines that are very clearly visible
- versatility and multitasking - 4 laser planes (360 °)
- quick and efficient leveling - an innovative electronic vibration compensation system ensures quick preparation of the device for work, the laser stably sets the beam, even on an unstable base, and after blocking it allows you to work with oblique beams
- intuitive operation - easy and quick to use
- laser adapter - secure attachment even in difficult conditions on the construction site, additionally adjustable at a given height
- convenient power supply - Li-ion battery
- resistant to damage and durable equipment - rubber parts of the laser housing, protect it from damage due to shocks and shocks, equipment resistant to dust and water (IP54)
EASY AND QUICK MEASUREMENT
The CL4D-B multilaser after turning itself on will level up and be immediately ready for operation. Generated blue laser beam is very well visible, displayed on the wall forms a reference for the horizontal or vertical works. When working with a laser sensor and a staff, a customer obtains accurate leveling set, measurements are made one-man.
The equipment allows to work with horizontal and vertical beams. 4 planes can be displayed separately or maximum 3 together (2 x V, 1 x H).
The equipment is resistant to dust and water (IP54). Moreover, the laser housing has been strengthened, making it durable. The equipment perform well in difficult conditions at the site.
CL4D-B has an intuitive control panel. Functions Management including the precision fitting of the beam is performed quickly and efficiently. The laser is powered by the lithium battery. The entire set is complement by compact housing, making the laser handy, easy to install on site and transport.
BLUE LASER BEAM ver. GREEN ONE
The super visible unit with the Japanese brand SHARP blue diode (wavelength 505 nm) compared to the green beam (515-535 nm) provides the greater comfort in working with the visible beam, also in the bright, sunny rooms. The beam is clear, it is not overexposed, it presents levels and risers on the wall very well.
|CL4D-B - laser crossliner||1 pc|
|TR-G - laser target||1 pc|
|GL-G - laser glasses||1 pc|
|CL-BR - multi-adapter||1 pc|
|Laser lift||1 pc|
|Aku 2600 - Li-ion||2 pc|
|CH-3 - charger||1 pc|
|CHS-3 - charger's slot||1 pc|
|Carry case||1 pc|
|Laser Type||blue, 505 nm, laser class II|
|Beam display / planes||2 x horizontal (360°), 2 x vertical (360°)|
|Accuracy||±1 mm/10 m|
|Working Range/With Detector||30 m (70 m with sensor)|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 50°C|
|Protection Class Spray Water/Dust||IP54|
|Power supply||Li-ion batteries (7,4V, 2600 mAh)|
|Dimensions||125 x 75 x 140 mm|