Tripod is one of those measurement accessories which is necessary in 90% of the survey work. Choosing the right "tripod" model for the right kind of job is half of job success. Surveying total station, using a wooden tripod, is characterized by high stiffness and ensures the stability of the instrument. However, the work of an optical or laser level is worth using lightweight and easy to transport aluminum tripod. The offer includes tripods which help to achieve all measuring tasks - surveying and general construction.
- stable measurement in all conditions - aluminium tripods provide stability during measurements and ensure the highest level of precision
- quick lock legs - eccentric clamps for quick set up of the tripod
- safe lock legs - terminal locks are a 100 - percent sure that the tripod legs will not fold during measurements
- weatherproof - both wooden tripods and aluminum are resistant to weather conditions (rain, sun), they are characterized by high resistance to mechanical damage and ensure the highest precision while working in the field
Nivel system SJJ4 aluminium tripods:
- Durable tripod with terminal locks and screw locks, ideal for optical and laser leveling instruments, theodolites and GPS.
- Min. height: approx. 1.10 m
- Max. height: approx. 1.88 m
- Weight: approx. 5.6 kg
- Tripod head: flat