NL200G - green beam laser level in competitive price quick and easy to use, turn on and work
Rotating laser Nivel System NL200G is a versatile and multi-purpose tool for carrying out the work inside the rooms (with a visible, green laser beam - 4 times better visible than red beam) and in open spaces (using the sensor). The instrument determines the horizontal laser plane. NL200G is intended for general construction. Its strong side is durability, resistance to weather conditions and efficient batteries, providing several hours of continuous operation in the field. The equipment is user-friendly with an intuitive.
- everything you can see with the naked eye - a green colour laser is so intense that the beam projected onto the object is clearly visible at a distance of several meters from the NL200G station
- even greater range of work - laser sensor allows working in the open air at a distance of 300 m (diameter) , it improves levelling and increases accuracy
- quick self-leveling - the instrument is quickly and accurately levelled by compensator and "shake" alarm eliminates the execution of erroneous measurements when the instrument is not set correctly
- one-man operation - just one person to operate the level and determine the slopes
- everything in the package - NL200G comes standard with a group of practical accessories that support the work (laser sensor, laser staff holder, batteries, charger, carrying case)
- work in all conditions - a solid guarantee swivel head protects the most important element of level against mechanical damage. Sealed housing (additionally secured by a rubber body, protecting against damage due to strokes) meets standard IP64, allowing you to work in the rain and dust
|EASY AND QUICK MEASUREMENTS
NL200G level has an auto-leveling feature, after turning on the equipment will level up by itself and immediately be ready for operation. The generated green laser beam is extremely visible (green laser beam - 4 times better visible than red beam), displayed on the wall forms a reference for the work of horizontal work. With the sensor and the laser staff we obtain an accurate leveling set, measurements are made one-man.
|ACCURATE AND RELIABLE EQUIPMENT
Leveller is built on the basis of electronic compensator, eliminates vibration and ensures precise levelling plane laser. Electronic compensator, compared with magnetic is much more accurate, particularly in the case where the terrain construction measurements may vibrate due to the work of heavy equipment. Therefore, NL200G provides accurate and reliable measurements. The equipment is resistant to dust and water IP64 certified class. In addition, rotary head is covered with a glass body and the casing of the laser has a rubber cover to protect against damage due to impact.
NL200 has an intuitive control panel . Management of functions is done manually. The laser can be powered by batteries, rechargeable batteries or directly from the network. The entire set are complement by compact housing, making the laser handy, easy to install on site and in transport.
- land levelling - levelling
- bricklaying - internal and external (substructures, walls, stairs, concrete, formwork)
- paving works - making car parks, driveways, patios
- assembly and finishing works - installation of wooden , aluminium structures, suspended ceilings
- installation works - setting the line cables, moving points
- woodworks - furniture, building
|Light Source||green laser (532 nm), visible beam|
|Accuracy||± 1,0 mm/10 m (horizontal, vertical)|
|Range of operation||300 m (diameter, with a laser sensor)|
|Self-leveling range||± 5°|
|Power||DC 4.8 - 6V, rechargable batteries (Ni-MH)|
|Working time||approximately 20 hours|
|Operating temperature range||-20°C to +50°C|
|Dimensions||160 x 160 x 200 mm|